Friday, February 25, 2011

The decorative art of a painter-artist

 

Earlier this week I was contacted by Christophe Biret-Jacques, a decorative painter from France, who recently installed his company in Belgium.

He wanted to introduce me to his beautiful decorative art : trompe l’oeil, murals, painted ceilings, marble and wood imitations.

I couldn’t withdraw you from the beautiful images he emailed me. So I asked Christophe permission to post them on my blog!

Christophe Biret-Jacques is an autodidact and is very passionate about his “métier”.

The artist’s references are multiple and international, in public or private sector.

Christophe’s recently started company DECORATIVE-EFFECT proposes diverse services, from interior design to decorative art, its notoriety.

‘Decorative-effect’ guarantees the most competent decorative art for all of your national or international design projects.

 

WWW.DECORATIVE-EFFECT.COM, an address to file.

 

Enjoy !

 

DRAP_1~1

renaissance

vasque

toscany

toile

bois 2

book mabres rouge

marbre blanc 2 - copie

FRESQUE PLAFOND

The website of Christophe Biret-Jacques www.decorative-effect.com is under construction.

2011-02-25_121243 ___

 

I’ll be back tomorrow to announce the winner of my Beta-Plus book give away!

xx

Signature

Only a few hours left to enter my Beta-Plus book give-away!

Untill midnight (centrual european time)!!

Click on Beta-Plus logo to enter.

Logo

14 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful. I always admire when I see someone with this kind of talent, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een gave om zo mooi te kunnen schilderen!

    Een fijn weekend gewenst Greet! Lieve groet, Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a talent! I truly admire those who develop and use their talents. He probably studied more than a few years to learn the techniques of the masters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a most talented man and thank you for sharing his work. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing talent he has and I really love his trompe l’oeil. Thank you for introducing him to us and I'm off to take a look at his web site. Have a wonderful weekend Greet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. would love to have his work grace my dining room... so perfect...his work is gorgeous...
    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. My how talented he is! I am always in awe with people with this kind of talent. Amazing. Thanks for sharing..going to go check out his site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Talented....lovely work....smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, some of them look so real! What a great artist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work+thanks for sharing. xx peggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Greet! These images are gorgeous. This artist is so gifted.
    Thank you so much for sharing his work, and have a great weekend.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - a lot of talent here. Especially love the marble renderings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Greetings from Southern California

    I am your newest follower.
    I invite you to visit my blog.
    And become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you i 'm the artist i m very happy do you love it
    thanks for all comments

    ReplyDelete